Digital Nomad Travel Insurance

Travel Insurance for Digital Nomads

You will almost certainly need some kind of insurance to cover you health and possessions while working your way around the globe. The insurance on offer to you will depend on your own personal health situation and from which country you are resident of. Most digital nomad insurance policies will cover all the essentials.

– EU, EEA and UK Citizens and Residents
– United States, Canadian, Australian, NZ, SA and Rest of the World

Insurance provider Residents of…
Prices from… Link…
 Anywhere $42, £33, €38 Safety Wing
 EU & UK
-EU Res
-UK Res
*except EU currently
$55, £30 World Nomads
$80 Travelex
 UK £9.69 Travel S’market
US Insurance  US $55 AXA US
$85 CYT Ins
£40 Staysure

 ES €44 AXA ES

Listed below are travel insurance providers for Digital Nomads

safety wing insurance
Safetywing Camino insurance *All Nationalities

Travel medical insurance. Safety Wing cover people from all over the world, while outside their home country.
Prices from $42 / 33.05 GBP / 38.00 EUR

> Insurance here from SAFETY WING – Link not working? try this

globelink insurance review
World Nomads Insurance *All Nationalities

If you’re travelling and want to travel longer, World Nomads lets you buy more cover to keep you on the road.

> Insurance from WORLDNOMADS – Link not working? try this

safety wing insurance
AXA Travel Plans *US Citizens & Residents

AXA offers travel insurance plans in conjunction with travel assistance services to not only help compensate for your covered loss but also to provide support during and after your loss.
Prices from $55

> Insurance here from AXA INSURANCE – Link not working? try this

travel supermarket discount code insurance
Travel Supermarket *UK Citizens & Residents

Compare 400+ holiday insurance policies from over 50 travel insurance providers including Staysure and Allclear
Cover from as little as £9.69*

> Insurance from TRAVEL SUPERMARKET – Link not working? try this

European Health Insurance Card for Camino De Santiago

Residents and Citizens of the European Union should also remember to carry their EHIC card when travelling along the Caminos.

You can access the EHIC here…